Monday, September 07, 2009

I have taken photos around Kyle for the last 3 years and realized I've never taken a picture of the interior of the Texas Pie Company.

I ran the exterior shot back in August 2006, but never anything on the inside.

So, I'm going to fix that.

This is Spencer Thomas. When he's not fronting an awesome blues/rock band he's one of the owners of the Texas Pie Company. If you're looking for a pie that's better than your mom makes (don't tell mom) check this place out. Dutch Apple, Cherry, Fudge Pecan, Blueberry, Buttermilk Chess, Coconut Macaroon, Coconut Cream... if you've got a pie want.. drive down Center Street in Kyle and look for the HUGE slice of cherry pie. You'll thank me later.

They sell the 10" pies for between $12-$14, but if you're not wanting an entire big pie,they've also got mini-pies for like $3-$4. They've also got other dessert items like macaroons, cupcakes, brownies, and lemon bars.

If you're in Kyle for lunch, stop in and get yourself a sandwich, as Texas Pie Company is also a sandwich shop.

Oh... they also cater. They make full-pan casseroles and pot pies that are pretty darn good. That's a big thing for me to say. I hate casseroles.

Do you get the idea... I really like this place.
:)

Texas Pie Company
www.texaspiecompany.com/
202 W. Center, Kyle, Texas 78640




By the way, try their Peanut Butter Pie. It's the most amazine pie I've had in a long time. Totally my favorite pie of all time.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...