Saturday, September 19, 2009

This building is on campus at Kyle Elementary.

I didn't realize it was a historic building until last week... It's the first building in Kyle that was constructed using grant money from the Works Progress Administration (WPA).

I've been working a few freelance jobs since I was downsized from my full-time position. One of them was a historic tour of Kyle, Texas. It came out really interesting. After taking photos of Kyle for over 3 years on this blog, it was really neat to find out new things about the oldest parts of Kyle. This was one I knew nothing at all about... Here's a shot of the historical marker itself. You can read about it for yourself.


Historical Marker - Ernest Kimbro Multipurpose Building

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...