Thursday, September 03, 2009

Park Place Foods
2101 Bebee Rd
Kyle, TX 78640

The kiddos were taking a nap in the car last Saturday so I decided to take a little drive so they could sleep (those with kids know how great this "sleep cruising" is. I ended up in deep East Kyle. When the kids woke up, I stopped in to a convenience store called Park Place Foods.

What a hidden little gem in Kyle. It's a full convenience store with a bunch of stuff you'd not expect to see in your "normal" store. They've got some of the harder to find Mexican candies, fishing supplies, and a section where they sell some sweet looking hats.

There's even a Mexican Restaurant inside (Taqueria Huentitan). I've not eaten there, but I talked to a few people who have and I'll be sure to try it out soon.

Here's a photo of some "paletas" with a bonus of my 5 year old's hand reaching in to grab one.

Park Place Foods
2101 Bebee Rd
Kyle, TX 78640

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...