Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Call Cleto.
Call Cleto

I stop at this corner to go over the highway about 2-3 times a week. There's always something for sale. I'm not sure what the thing on the left is, but I am not too cityfied to know that the thing on the right is a water tank.

OK.. the hint was the word "TANK" spraypainted on the tank itself...
Cleto has thought of everything.

I always liked the name Cleto... it's an odd one.. don't know anyone named Cleto. Wonder what it means....
Hmmm (google is my friend)

Cleto – nickname for Italian/Spanish Anacleto meaning “called back, invoked”

According to Wikipedia it's a town in southern Italy. I doubt you need to call southern Italy to buy a water tank in Kyle, Texas.... but who knows...

File this under "not informative...but kind of entertaining."

2 comments:

Marie McC said...

I love this! It's so rural America. That plus what you wrote gets this post mentioned on next Monday's Best of Daily Photo.

Sean Claes said...

Whoa... That rocks! Thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...