Saturday, March 01, 2008

Hair Topic Etc.


Hair Topic Etc.
Originally uploaded by seanclaes
This is a local Beauty Salon tha tis located on the the square in Kyle.

Hair Topic Etc
100 N Burleson St
Kyle, TX 78640

Apparently the "Etc." of Hair Topic Etc is the ironworks shop located around the corner of the building... I was able to find this little blurb online about "Ornamental Ironworks"

On the side of Hair Topic, etc, they have loads of Ornamental Ironworks. They have some really unique pieces. They have benches, Longhorn , Texas Stars which are my favorite. trellis's, etc. I thought the prices were pretty good. I purchased the Texas Star I had been looking for one and they had a few different ones to choose from. (posted on Posted 11/22/05 on Insiderpages.com)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...