Sunday, September 10, 2006

Texas Old Town.

OldTown

I took a back road to get back into town and it looks like a new Event Center has moved into town... Texas Old Town. OK.. it's been open since 2004 but I just discovered it when I drove by the sign.

Apparently the owner was inspired to create this southern-western themed oasis after visiting Pinnacle Peaks in Scottsdale, Arizona. I've not been inside, but if the photos on their web-site (click on photo to see it) are any indication, I'll be out there next month on their second-Friday "open to the public" dinner.

Well... if you want to throw a party in Kyle, contact Texas Old Town!

1205 Roland Lane
Kyle, TX 78640
Business Phone:
512-396-1800

Make sure to invite me. I love a party.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...