Tuesday, April 05, 2011

This weekend was the Fajita Fiesta and BBQ Cookoff in Kyle. It was held in conjunction with the monthly Market Days. Long story short, it was awesome, and there was a BUNCH of great folks out there cooking and selling crafts and services.

My 6 year-old, Marlee, recently started enjoying photography... so I thought I'd have a little Kyle Daily Photo mission. Her and I, both armed with our trusty cameras set out to chronicle the event. I am uploading a couple of our shots here, but the rest are on my Flickr site in a set titled 04/02/11 - Kyle Lions Club Fajita Fiesta & BBQ Cook-Off, Kyle, Texas. Please, if you have time, give Marlee some positive feedback. She got some beautiful shots.

Yesterday I posted a few of Marlee's shots. Here are mine.
The full set (these plus more photos) are on my Flickr site.


Kiddos enjoying "Little Jimmy's Italian Ices"

The Frank Gomez Band

Roughing it. :)

bean bag washers

Smokin Across Texas BBQ Team

Yeah.. Fire!
One team's "calavera" smokestack head.
Miss Kyle judges chicken.
Folks enjoying the music and day.


Merchant booth

Marlee & Steven Large of Texas Rimfire Brand Rubs


alteredair.com - Airbrush artist

Bradley & Bradley Insurance Booth

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...