Thursday, April 14, 2011

 As I stated last week, there was a Kyle Chamber Ambassador's B.A.S.H.

"Ambassador's B.A.S.H. stands for Business Advancement Social Hour and is a FREE Networking opportunity for all members of the Business Community!  Everyone is invited to join us.  Just bring plenty of your marketing materials and your smile and get ready to network!"

The April B..A.S.H. was held at Thunderhill Raceway last Thursday. There was a big tent, raffle, people racing on the track... and some folks in attendance were chosen to race the NasCARTS (which I've pictured below). The meal was catered (burger sliders, fries, onion rings) by the new restaurant in town... located at the track... called Bailey's Burgers. It was delicious.


Seemed like the perfect place for the father-daughter team of SeanMar to take photos. So, 6-year old (for another 9 days anyways) Marlee and I headed out there with camera in hand. Yesterday, I posted my shots. Today... here's Marlee's


Photos by Marlee Claes, Age 6
She caught me taking a photo.

NasCARTS

This is Joshua. He's happy to pose for Mar.

This is my wife Jodie...eating a yummy burger

Marlee ate 3 cupcakes



Tent roof.. with me popping my face in.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...