Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Santa Continued...
Hope you don't mind checking out these shots, I've got others around town waiting, but I just thought I'd give you a week or so of Santa's Party @ the Square we had last Wednesday. So... here's some of the activities...

DSCF3637.jpg
Of course, the tree lighting was HUGE.

DSCF3523.jpg
Rock Climbing - that little girl on the right was AWESOME.

DSCF3573.jpg
This little boy was intensely serious about his snowflake making.

DSCF3649.jpg
This is probably one of my favorite photos of the night. A little girl and her letter to Santa.

DSCF3661.jpg
This is my daughter being helped by one of the great volunteers from Texas State University - San Marcos to write her letter. She wants a new stepstool, a pink Sleeping Beauty and a pink shirt by the way.

DSCF3767.jpg
The "moon bounce" was a huge hit too.

Tomorrow I'll finish it off by featuring the photos of folks with Santa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...