Wednesday, October 31, 2007

This is Halloween
Woo-Hoo! Happy Halloween. The decorations.. the costumes... the pumpkins... here's a shot of some of Kyle during Halloween... or the events leading up to it...

Some great decorations were all over town.... I saw a lot... but this one had to be my favorite.



Pumpkins from the Lucky Cup Coffee House
Lucky Cup Coffee House Pumpkin

Lucky Cup Coffee House Pumpkin

Lucky Cup Coffee House Pumpkin

Hannah Montana and Sweet Pea (aka my kiddos) @ The Pumpkin Patch 2007
DSCF2538.JPG

Strawberries and peas..
DSCF2517.JPG

This is my Halloween costume... it's me in Highschool.
Shaved the gaotee and wore my 'ol KISS jacket. Oh... I borrowed my daughters Hannah Montana wig.
My Costume - Me in 1990

Jarrod the Recycling Bin Man.
DSCF2503.JPG


1 comment:

Olivier said...

Je te souhaite un Happy Halloween ;o))

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...