Saturday, October 07, 2006

Dreamy.

Sign

I was on my way back from my anniversary lunch (yesterday marked 5 years of wedded bliss for me and my wife) and I came across the "Field of Dreams Farm." It's a horse breeding/training/sale/boarding farm. Well.. as I pulled up two horses came up to me to say hello... so I got some cool shots of them. Then I turned to leave and on the side of the post that faced people leaving the grounds I saw what is depicted on this photo.

It just about says it all.

I'll post one of the horse shots next week... I thought this would make for a nice Saturday photo.
Happy Saturday!
- Sean

6 comments:

Annie said...

My dream is to find something pleasant in every day - and so far, so good.

Michael said...

Dear Daily Photo blogger. I'm sorry for the generic message, but I wanted to get this to as many of you as possible.

I have set up "The Daily Photo Spot" on Fanpop. If you go there, you can enter your specific City Daily Photo blog (Add link). Paris, London and Dubai are already there, so it would be great to see all of you DP Bloggers listed.

While you are there, vote for the others!

Pierre said...

A beautiful motto indeed, so simle but so important... And a good idea to write it in stone to see it every day and never forget it !

Kate said...

You know what's really interesting, tho? It looks like a tombstone. Ironic.

Panoch said...

i agree with kate, it does seem like a tombstone. Nice shot

SeanclaesDOTcom said...

You're right! Wow... didn't see it until you pointed it out. It's actually the top of a post...

Ironic.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...