Wednesday, May 26, 2010

CHICK-FIL-A OPENS TOMORROW.


Yes, I'm a little excited. Kyle is getting a Chick-fil-A. Not only is this one of my favorite fast-food restaurants, it's one of the first jobs I had when growing up in Laredo.Yep.. I unloaded the truck each week and worked in the kitchen... and it's STILL one of my favorite restaurants.

Back to the Kyle location...I'm considering wandering by there tomorrow morning to see if I'll be one of the first 100 customers... the deal is... the first 100 customers at a new Chick-fil-A establishment get a free meal a week for a year. That's worth it's weight in waffle fries.

I think I'll drive by there later today to see if there's a bunch of "campers."

Here's the details on the first 100 - http://www.chick-fil-a.com/#insidersfirst100.

For more info on the Kyle Chick-fil-a, visit their Facebook page.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...