Thursday, May 22, 2008

Jam! Dance! Jam!


Jam! Dance! Jam!
Originally uploaded by seanclaes
Happy Memorial Day Weekend. I am getting on a plane to Tulsa in a few hours... and I'll be away from Internet until Sunday.. so I leave you with a photo of my beautiful daughter when I decided to give her a spiked hair-doo (I was actually just putting sunscreen on her and it made her hair spike up).

She's dancing to Will Dunlap performing at the Plum Creek Front Porch Days a few weeks ago.

Incidentally... if you're in Kyle... tomorrow (Friday) go by The Lucky Cup Coffeehouse for some free live music. Mark Jungers will be playing.

2 comments:

Gaƫlle said...

She's so cute!

Dan said...

Lol, beautiful girl Kyle! Hope you have/had a great trip.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...