Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Fox's Pizza - New in Kyle
Originally uploaded by seanclaes
Fox's Pizza Den
147 Elmhurst Dr
Kyle, TX 78640
(512) 268-3697

Well.. Since Pizza Classics is still not back up and running (I'm faithful and still hoping...) it looks like there's a new pizza slinger in town. This time it's a franchise - Fox's Pizza Den. I've not had their stuff yet, but if their menu is any indication... it's going to be good. They've got stromboli, hoagies, pizza-crust sandwiches, salads, wings, and of course pizza... from the 9" small to a 24" x 12" "Big Daddy."

Hopefully the food tastes as good as it looks in the menu.
I'll let you know when I find out.

3 comments:

Tanya Breese said...

Fox's Pizza is good! We have one right here in Monroe and really like it!

Unknown said...

Sean, thanks for the promo. Come by and see me sometime. The food is as good as the menu indicates. The Fox.

Unknown said...

Well.... we came back tonight. We've actually come in a couple of times. Good pizza.. and great folks!

(I was the guy who asked to take photos of the pizza.. you'll see them on here eventually)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...