Friday, April 25, 2008


Nacho Wiener T-Shirt
Originally uploaded by seanclaes
Self-photo time!
I'm standing here in Kyle modeling the official T-shirt from the 2008 Buda Wiener Dog Races. Hooray Me. I take a good photo, don't I?

The theme this year is the play off of Nacho Libre... that Jack Black movie from a year or so ago. The races are this weekend. AND if you go to Youtube and search for "Nacho Wiener" you can hear the ad... and actually hear my voice. I'm the first voice you hear on the ad... and as long as you don't tell anyone, I'll let you know... I AM NACHO WIENER. ES VERDAD.

Now, this shirt is mine...

So, If you're not going to be in Buda this weekend... you can still own one for yourself... but you have to buy it yourself
http://www.budalions.com/onlinestore/onlinestore.asp

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well isn't that fancy. Nice photo. Neat to have the races. Hope you win.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...