Thursday, April 12, 2007

HEB Plus - Part IV





When last we left our building of the HEB Plus... it was moving along nicely.
Well.. last week we got some signs up. The top shot is the "far away" shot I've been doing for the last few posts... the bottom is the "Pharmacy" sign that went up. The actual HEB sign is up now... but I've not been by to snap that photo.

Yeah.. we're coming along well!

If you wish to check the progress in photos... you can click either shot and go to part III... which links to part II and part I.

Can't wait... looking forward to this. Finally I won't have to drive to another city to get my groceries.

Happy Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, being born and raised in Ohio where the buckeyes grow, I have no clue what HEB is. My mom moved to Texas and died there and I never saw HEB. I assume it is a grocery store. I like the construction photos and hope they get it done soon so you don't have to take out a bank loan to buy gasoline to drive to the grocery.

Nice photography. And thanks too for all your comments and visits.

I got to fly last night. I mean I just dove in and flew. You can find out how on my blog post today.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...