Friday, February 09, 2007

I drought it...

OK.. I didn't actually post the photo with the same angle before... I thought I had. My bad. This is a photo (as yesterday's was) from Five Mile Dam in Kyle. Back in August I drove by there to see it empty... I was thrilled to drive by there last week and see what you are seeing in the last two days photos.

If you click on the photo you'll see a shot from August I took (that I posted in December...go figure)

This Hays County park is a well kept secret. Situated on the banks of the Blanco River, the park is a short drive from both Austin and San Marcos, perfect for a day retreat. Although nearby development is encroaching on this swimming hole (notice the houses perched above the river), it remains a beautiful, quiet park.
- texasescapes.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...