Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Center Grocery


I wonder how long this place will survive once the new HEB Plus (big box store supermarket for those who don't know) opens in June of this year?

I mean... the prices are one thing, but the 5 times I've gone in there... I've been ignored completely 4 of them and the time I wasn't ignored they weren't helpful at all.

I know I should be supporting local business... but sometimes it's just hard.
I like to support GOOD business... like next door to this grocery is a damn good restaurant called Bordeaux.

And.. by all means please walk into Center Grocery and prove me wrong... I hope you do... but I doubt you will.

2 comments:

Leah said...

In a way it's good to know I am not the only one who was NOT impressed with that store. I refuse to go in there anymore. Kyle is such a great little town and I wish we had a good 'ol mom and pop mini-market we could go to when we just need a few things.

southcoast said...

Hi. nice blog.I've actually never tried drugs and don't plan on it. I've had an uncle that was addicted to marijuana and he lost part of his one leg in a car accident due to drugs. It's scary and I don't understand why someone would want to waste their life doing drugs. drug treament

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...