Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My wife as a Christmas Ornament


I was sitting on the couch working on the computer the other day and my wife was talking to me... I realized that her head was perfectly aligned between all of the Holiday decor we have up on our "breakfast bar" between our living room and kitchen.

Of course I then had to ask her to move a little to the left...a little to the right... until I had the perfect Kyle Daily Photo shot.
Happy Day After Christmas AKA Happy Return Gift Day!

In "keepers news" Yesterday my wife gave me a raquetball racket and a membership to the gym in San Marcos (about 5 miles south of Kyle). I'm really excited about it.. I have not played raquetball in about 3 years...and I love the game.

What was the best gift you received?

1 comment:

Lisi said...

a very good idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...