Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Live Oak 304 - Masonic Lodge in Kyle, Texas

Members of Live Oak 304 Masonic Lodge

This is a photo of some of the greatest men I know. These are members of the Live Oak 304 Masonic Lodge in Kyle, Texas. I am a Mason (I'm the one in the middle with the blue Polo on). This is a shot a brother took of me with the people who were there when I completed one of the things I am working on in the Lodge.

These are my brothers. From other mothers.
If you feel you'd like to become a Mason...but don't know how to go about it... ask a Mason.

Also, stated Meetings are the second Monday of every month. Anyone is welcome to visit and enjoy supper on us at 6:30pm.
Any Masons are welcome to stick around for the meeting at about 7p.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...