Thursday, September 02, 2010

My fence needs a window ( in Kyle, Texas)

I don't think I've ever seen this before... but what a great idea. This fence has a window. It reminds me of a bad joke I once heard...

"Joe Smith" was walking next to 15-foot concrete wall one day and he heard a bunch of people on the other side chanting "fifteen...fifteen...fifteen." He kept walking and he came upon a small hole in the fence.. he heard again "fifteen...fifteen...fifteen" so his curiosity got the best of him and he knelt down and looked through the hole in the wall to see what was happening.

Suddenly someone on the other side poked him in the eye... and everyone cheered and started chanting.. SIXTEEN...SIXTEEN SIXTEEN.

:) Have a nice day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...