Sunday, November 15, 2009

So, I went out to the Inn Above Onion Creek last week to drop off some pumpkins they purchased from the Kyle United Methodist Church pumpkin patch. While I was there Mary Mattis invited me in for some wonderful flavored tea and fresh cookies. I had my camera with me and she allowed me to wander around the main homestead area to take some photos.

I took a good number of pics, so 'll give you 2 days of multiple photos for this Kyle Daily Photo.

First... the information:
The Inn Above Onion Creek
4444 W FM 150
Kyle, Texas 78640
512-268-1617 
 

Inn Above Onion Creek
Here's the sign on FM150 that greeted me when I got to the Inn.

Deer xing
Along the mile-long driveway I found this.

Inn Above Onion Creek
At the entrance to the homestead I found this photo op. Don't know what kind of flower this is... but it's pretty fantastic.

Inn Above Onion Creek
The pool is directly to the left of the homestead.

Cookies!
We were invited inside and were offered one of their homemade cookies. I've been to visit folks staying at the the Inn Above Onion Creek several times and I must say I always look forward to the cookies.

... I'll publish part 2 tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...