Sunday, November 23, 2008

WARNING - DON'T LOOK AT THIS IF A LITTLE BLOOD IRKS YOU...

They've got me in stitches!




I've got a real excuse this time....
Sure... I'm busy...and trying have a daily photo spot for Kyle is a little trying... I mean I do have a full-time job, I am the co-owner and managing editor of an entertainment Magazine, do some freelance writing, act at the Communications Chair at my church, and am an active father of two great kiddos... but my excuse for not having updated photos very regularly for the last week or so is... I had surgery to remove a cyst in my neck. It was a little more substantial than expected... so I've been a little out-of-sorts...

Here's two shots of the damage... the first taken as soon as I took the dressing off (last Sunday) the second taken yesterday morining. It's looking much better... and I'm almost off the Darvocet.

The first glimpse:
72 Hours after surgery

Yesterday:
One Week - looking good!

2 comments:

Small City Scenes said...

Ouch!!! MB

Anonymous said...

Looks bad. Looks good fixed though. I had something like that on my neck that looked like a nipple on a ladies breast and it was rubbed by my collar so it was taken off by freezing and scraping and it never came back. Thanksfully.

I used to publish magazines. Draw, was my first one. Scribe was my second one. A long time ago.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...