Friday, August 01, 2008

Just $3,600 - August 1 theme... METAL


Just $3,600
Originally uploaded by seanclaes
I have about 1,000 shots of metal music... but none of it is being played in Kyle, Texas.... even though the lead singer of Skid Row DOES live here....

This is a car for sale... it says Supercharged... That made me chuckle... so I captured it.

Anyhow... I don't know how to officially join the "Daily Photo theme" group.. but this day's theme is Metal.

To see a bunch of others interpretation...
http://www.citydailyphoto.com/portal/themes_archive.php?tid=17

1 comment:

Cageyness said...

Um. Ok. Going to be just chill about this and not like some L.A. wanker who can't keep it together in the midst of a celeb...

Kyle is so much cooler to me now.

By any chance did you go to the Dethklok show last month? I missed it but heard the show in Dallas was great.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...