Friday, June 08, 2007

HEB Plus! Opened Today!


So... the new HEB Plus! opened today at 6:00a.m. My wife and I were invited to the opening Gala last night. It was fun... we brought the kids... good times. My daughter was so excited to see H E Buddy (the grocery-bag mascot of the store pictured here) but when she actually saw the bag (are bags men or women? Gender non-specific I guess) she was a little afraid. It IS a 6-foot bag.

Anyhow.. we entered into a drawing where the grand prize was a 37" Flat Panel TV. We didn't win that... My name was called, though, for 4th prize! I am going to be the proud owner (I'm picking it up in a few hours) of a Rattan Resin Wicker 4-piece Set consisting of a lovseat, table and 2 chairs. Whoop.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Janet said...

Good going! congrats on the rattan set.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...