Thursday, August 10, 2006

Miracle Treat Day

So I was on my way home from dropping the little girl off to daycare and I saw this sign... "Miracle Treat Day" doesn't refer to the fact that Dairy Queen Blizzards seem to miracuously not fall out of the cup when the DQ worker flips it upside down before handing it to you (they still do this, but sometimes you have to remind them... I think it's the show built into the price personally).. it's because since 1984 DQ has been having these events called "Miracle Treat Day" where they donate the proceeds from thier Blizzards to local Children's Miracle Network Hospital.

Well.. it's today. So... I recommend the chocolate covered cherry. Get a medium or small.. you'll regret the large.
My wife prefers the chocolate chip cookie dough... and I find that acceptable.


Click the photo to find out if you have a participating DQ in your area... and to find out more about Miracle Treat Day
Click here or on the logo below.

Miracle Treat Day

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...