Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Big D.

Big D

So... yesterday I was taking the little girl to daycare and out of the corner of my eye I saw something odd. 8:45a.m. there was a group of folks performing in front of one of the old uninhabited structures that Kyle boasts. I decided to check on that on my way home.

Well... I came across a commercial shoot for an Austin rapper by the name of Big D. This guy is so new that I can't find him online except for a photo on his label... Third Coast Productions... and that doesn't do much but give me names. You can click on the photo to go to that page.

I decided to take a few photos. Here's they are doing the "walking on the tracks over the camera" shot. The commercial will air on BET and some other music channels soon. If he's the next big thing...remember where you saw him first!

3 comments:

Lisi said...

they look cool, but could be a bit threatening too if they were marching towards me...;p

Unknown said...

no kidding!! but that's a cool story behind the pic.

edwin s said...

ooh...sinister! I wouldn't want to be at the other end of the tracks. Great shot Sean!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...