Saturday, August 19, 2006

Lucky Cup.

Party!

This is the interior of our friendly neighborhood coffee shop. This is the Lucky Cup. I've actually got a bunch of my live music photography up there right now (you can't see any of them in this picture... by the way). But that's not important. What is important is the coffee.

Aaron (the guy behind the counter) took this place over about a year ago. I'm not sure who they are using now... it's a Texas grower...I know that much. I also know it's some really good stuff. He's got the whole line from Moccachinos to plain drip coffee. Free Wi-Fi and good conversations.

Great deserty snack food too... I love the lemon bars... but the big news here is they just started serving Manske Rolls.

Yum.

Oh... if you click on the photo, it's a link to their MySpace account.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...