Monday, April 04, 2011

This weekend was the Fajita Fiesta and BBQ Cookoff in Kyle. It was held in conjunction with the monthly Market Days. Long story short, it was awesome, and there was a BUNCH of great folks out there cooking and selling crafts and services.

My 6 year-old, Marlee, recently started enjoying photography... so I thought I'd have a little Kyle Daily Photo mission. Her and I, both armed with our trusty cameras set out to chronicle the event. I am uploading a couple of our shots here, but the rest are on my Flickr site in a set titled 04/02/11 - Kyle Lions Club Fajita Fiesta & BBQ Cook-Off, Kyle, Texas. Please, if you have time, give Marlee some positive feedback. She got some beautiful shots.

Today I'll post a few of Marlee's shots. Tomorrow I'll post mine.

The Kyle Lions Club Fajita Fiesta and BBQ Cookoff / Market Days 04/02/11
By Marlee C. Age 6

One of the BBQ teams had trophies displayed. Marlee caught this.
Photo by Marlee, Age 6

When we arrived the BBQ teams had just turned in Chicken.
This is the chicken from a team called Six Guns A Blazin'
Photo by Marlee, Age 6

Market Days was also held with beautiful handcrafted items, like these hair bands
Photo by Marlee, Age 6
Kyle Chamber of Commerce's Ray Hernandez poses
Photo by Marlee, Age 6


At a woodworking craftsman's booth, a Texas Flag.
Photo by Marlee, Age 6

A shot of the "Fire Box" on a BBQ pit.
Photo by Marlee, Age 6

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...