Tuesday, August 24, 2010


Yesterday was my daughter's first day of First grade. My wife snapped this pic of me walking her to school.

This is bacon. I didn't have any of that this past weekend. I was at a Walk to Emmaus that was held at a place in Wimberley called Camp Young Judea. It was a life altering experience. It was also a no-pork zone (I'm Methodist... but the camp where we were is a Jewish Summer Camp)... which I got used to pretty quick... but my wife did put bacon on my pizza when I arrived home.



This is a painting I made that features the bible verse from 2 Peter 3:18. It is the verse that the church I attend uses to explain our slogan "Come Grow With Us."
I thought I'd share. You can see the actual painting if you visit the Kyle United Methodist Church on any given Sunday. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...