Monday, December 21, 2009

I'm going to be gone for a few days.. headed to Boston for Christmas.

So... until then. I'll leave you with these photos of food.

The family and I went to Los Vega for dinner the other night. I took pictures of what we ordered. The food is REALLY good. I highly recommend eating there when you're in Kyle.

A cool thing is.. they have a drive through.. so you can call in your order and by the time you get there... it'll be ready for you and you don't even have to get out of your car. BONUS.

Los Vega
721 N Old Highway 81
Kyle, TX 78640-9451
(512) 268-8570



Enchiladas at Los Vega
My wife had the enchiladas

Fajita Plate at Los Vega
I ordered the fajitas (I don't like rice so I get double beans)

Breakfast plate at Los Vega
The kids are all about breakfast for dinner... Los Vega provides.

Harper's Tortilla at Los Vega
And here's my youngest's idea of how to eat a tortilla.

Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy Birthday Jesus!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...