Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Have you ever been to a National Night Out? It's really a fun thing... get to know your neighbors... eat some good food... meet a few cops who AREN'T there to give you a ticket...

I hope Daily Photo people have pictures from their National Night Out party in the next few days....

To find out where National Night out is happening in your area... put your zip code in at: http://www.nationalnightout.org/nno/


This photo is one of the locations of the National Night Out party in the Plum Creek neighborhood in Kyle. It's my hood. We hosted parties for a few years at our house... but this year we're leaving it up to someone else.

I likely won't make any of the parties tonight... I have a good excuse though. Today my wife and I celebrate our 8th wedding anniversary. Here's a link to a PDF of our wedding "story" that ran in the Laredo Morning Times (where I grew up) - You can download it here..

Happy Tuesday

1 comment:

hobbledog said...

Happy anniversary, you two!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...