Friday, September 29, 2006

In or Out.

Window

Sometimes windows serve as a function of the past, not a fuction of convenience. I'm not sure what this window's story is, but judging from the wear..I'd say it's an interesting one.

Taken just off the square in Kyle behind the Pizza Classics (great lunch buffet by the way)
Happy Friday!

On a side note, three of my photos have been chosen to be a part of San Marcos, Texas' 2nd Annual Naturescapes Photography Exhibition. Last year I had three photos in as well, and I won 3rd place in the "People and Pets" category. This year I've got an entry in each of the three areas: 1. Scenery, 2. Wildlife and Plants, and 3. People and Pets.

Click my face below to go to my personal blog and see details...and one of my shots if you'd like.
Window

1 comment:

Candice and Megan said...

Congrats, Sean. Nice shot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...