Friday, November 01, 2013

Movember - Call me mobro.co/seanclaes

Welcome to Movember... the month formerly known as November.
I'm mobro.co/seanclaes. I am the Captain of a Kyle, Texas team raising money and awareness for men's Health issues.

Here's something you see about once a year from me. A face without a goatee or beard. Don't get too used to it.... I'm sprouting a mustache now. For the fourth year in a row, I'm growing an ironic (or is it iconic?) mustache for Movember.

My team page is The Simply Charming Mo's of Kyle, Texas. We are 11 members ( MoBros and MoSistas) as of Movember 1. 
If you'd like to join... just click the link. We'd love to have you.

Our big event this year is a Concert and Silent Auction to be held at Milt's Pit BBQ on Movember 23.
Here's the Facebook event page with more updates: link

Movember 1 - Clean Shaven.
I'll keep you updated this month about the progress of my mustache. Grow on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...