Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Happy Birthday Ray Hernandez


Ray Hernandez & David Salazar at a Hula BASH

So... in June 2011 there was a Kyle Chamber BASH (Business Advancement Social Hour) that had a luau theme. I decided to pull this photo out today because itoday is Ray Hernandez's birthfay (he's the one in the hat).

Ray is the former Executive Director of the Kyle Chamber of Commerce... he recently moved on to make another Texas city simply charming... but we still claim him. ;)

He had mentioned many times that he learned about Kyle (before he got the Kyle Chamber job) from my Kyle, Texas Daily Photo. That's pretty humbling. I'd like to tell him that because of him, I'm still going on here... and am trying to post daily again after a lull in my posting.


Happy Birthday Ray! Have a simply charming day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...