Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Movember Mustache. Taken in my Kyle, TX livingroom.
"In 2010 tragically more than 32,000 men will die as a direct result of prostate cancer."

Have you heard of Movember? I hadn't until this year. It's a worldwide movement to raise awareness of men's issues and funds to  support organizations who are working to eliminate them. The visual way this is being done is by men growing a mustache during the month of November. This photo is me on day 8. It's coming along nicely I must say so myself.

I'm a member of TEAM AUS, the Austin team of individuals participating in this movement.
If you'd like to donate ($5 will go a long way), visit my MoSpace Page - http://us.movember.com/mospace/568742/.

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Keep us posted of the growth of your moustache, because it is for a very good cause.

Sean Claes said...

Thanks Steffe. I'll do that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...