Sunday, October 17, 2010

So, this weekend was the Kyle Fair and Music Festival. It's the annual free music festival that also includes a lot of fun things for the whole family. There's a full-on carnival complete with rides and games, a BBQ contest (I heard there were over 50 teams this year), live music (I caught Granger Smith), and lots of craft, food, souvenir, and drink booths. Since I haven't posted since Friday, here's a little photographic run-down of some of the things I saw.

This decorated skull was part of a BBQ Team's Decor

I couldn't find my name.. can you find yours?

HEBuddy - the HEB Mascot finds a friend.

Granger Smith performed.

Paintball was pretty neat.

Bouncing... it's fun.

Here, a Kyle police officer gets dunked in the dunking booth.

The Ferris Wheel

The Zipper

Stuffed Animals at the carnival.

Yes... there is a man behind the smoke.

1 comment:

Spence Ohana said...

Great pics! We were at the parade but missed the fair because our daughter got really sick on Sunday. We'll definitely have to check it out next year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...