Thursday, January 08, 2009

This is the Hays CISD Performing Arts Center. I think this is where I'm celebrating my birthday (February 5) because there's going to be a performance of The Music Man with a family friend, Jerrod Hehr, playing the lead role.
(Photo by Peter French.)

Peter French has probably taken more photos of Kyle than I have! He's one of the biggest promoters of Kyle, and is a past president of the Chamber of Commerce, and a real cool guy. He's got an awesome eye for photography as well and has got some amazing photos of Kyle... I'll be trying to show some of his off this year...
.

1 comment:

Hilda said...

It looks very new. I hope it's well-used and the performances well-attended.

Please tell Peter that his photo is stunning, especially with that gorgeous, wide blue sky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...