Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Santa Claus..I KNOW HIM...I KNOW HIM!



The old song goes "Santa Claus is coming to town" but he came by our neighborhood a little early this year... you know.. in order to survey the children to see what they truly want for Jesus' Birthday. This shot is actually my daughter. She's 2 and a half and this is the first time she had no fear of Santa. She had already had her "staged photo" and when there was a lull in the line, she walked up to him to talk a little. She decided to give Santa a little peck on the cheek. I caught it with my camera.

For the record, when asked what she wants for Christmas the answer was toys and books. What kind of toys? Pink toys daddy... pink ones.

Five Days Until Christmas!

2 comments:

None YourBusiness said...

Adorable!

Kate said...

My favorite holiday photo; there is a splendid innocence in that shot.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...