Monday, November 13, 2006

Thrifty

Rainbow

Here's the Kyle Library Thrift Shop (100 W Lockhart St). I've not been inside yet, but from what I hear it's a bargain hunter's dream... someone on "Judy's Book" which is kind of like Consumer Reports for businesses by people said:

This is a great place to go treasure hunting, they have a large selection of merchandise ranging from clothing to miscellaneous household items. You never know what you will find and since the merchandise changes frequently you should visit often. The prices are reasonable and sometimes you can find exceptional deals

I just thought it was a neat little place... and you can't see it in this photo but people drop off their items (much like Goodwill) around the side...and there was a big sign that said "NO MATTRESSES" which made me shudder a little to think someone would want to set a mattress out in the sun...(but then I go back to my flea market post from a few weeks ago and I'm not as surprised)

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Reminds me of lots of out-of-the-way spots in small town America

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...